10 december 2020
Motion Designer for GIMBER
GIMBER is a successful Belgian scale-up located near Brussels. GIMBER is an alcohol-free drink based on organic ginger and herbs. It turns your water into gold, you can use it to make a delicious mocktail or cocktail, or you can use it for cooking. They grew to +50 employees in 2 years (!), and are still looking for new people to join the G-Team.
For the moment, GIMBER is looking for a graphic designer (specialized in motion design). You are a multiskilled designer, capable of working with both still images and filmed content. Ideally, you also know how to operate a camera and make beautiful content matching GIMBER’s vibe. Your designing skills will be focused on making international promotional material: POS material, displays, video, gifs, etc. as well as content adaptation of visual campaigns. As GIMBER is already conquering the market in BeNeLux, France, Germany, Austria, UK (and a lot more countries), there will be plenty of opportunities for you to have your work internationally displayed! You will work together with another talented graphic designer.
- Skilled in graphic design: motion design focused
- Adobe Creative Cloud Expert (from Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Lightroom to Première and After Effects!)
- Photography and filming skills (+ editing)
- You are a native French and Dutch speaker and your English is on a high level. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Your design skills are a perfect match with GIMBER’s vibe.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- You are ready to join GIMBER in their international expansion (for real)
Are you in for a challenge and want to show what an impact you can have? Ready to boost the international visibility of a premium brand? You’ll get tons of opportunities to prove yourself, will work together with an amazing team and see your work displayed all around the world. And don’t forget: you’ll be able to drink GIMBER everyday!
- Placement date: December 10, 2020
- Location: Halle
- Organization: Rekruut Gent